If you would like to add a loved one's name to our pray for the sick of our parish list in the bulletin, please email our Communications Director at [email protected].
Posted in News on 02/03/21
The Men’s Club needs your help for this year’s Lenten Fish Fry! Volunteers are ... Read More »
Posted in News on 01/08/21
Over the last couple of weeks our St. Joachim family lost two very loved ... Read More »
Updates From St. Joachim
As we resume public mass, St. Joachim is dedicated to your safety. We are sanitizing doors, door handles, pews, pew arm rests, worship books, and all surfaces before and after each Mass so you feel comfortable coming to worship!
We can accommodate 80 people in the Church at a time with social distancing requirements. Please use your best judgement when deciding whether to attend Mass.
Please note that attending ANY Mass will fulfill your Sunday Obligation.
Our food pantry is stocked and we will take calls for food requests. Please call the office to arrange a pickup time.
The weekly bulletin is available by clicking the e-Bulletins Tab.
- Father G. Amaldoss, PhD, Reverend
- Melinda Bourdreaux, Ministry Coordinator
- Father Stephen Leake, Visiting Priest
- Diane Landry, Coordinator of Religious Education
- Natalie Arceneaux, Office Adminstrator
- Elena Graf-Gonzalez, Sacramental Records
- Allison Griffen, Director of Special Projects, Service Ministry Coordinator
- Meghan Thibodaux, Director of Communications
Thursday at Noon
Tuesday: 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
Thursday: 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
Friday: 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
Or by Appointment
Saturday: 4:00 pm (Vigil)
Sunday: 8:30 am and 10:30 am
Rosary prayer before each Mass
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday (over 65 only), & Friday: Noon
Tuesday Noon: Our Lady of Perpetual Help
First Friday of the Month 9:00 am-2:00 pm
30 minutes before weekend Mass
Anytime by Appointment